Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Notice of consent to all Demons.

Tradition Defined Christians

   These people are to be eliminated from having influence in my life, by any means possible.  So I am giving blanket consent to all demons to act on my behalf, to eliminate all enforcers of apparently or otherwise consented to relations, meant to force me into Tradition Defined Christianity.
   Because all such traditions involve, having a system to enforce their being worshiped as God and source of all salvation.  And a means to eliminate those I am not able to remove consent from through threats of retaliation, indicates I am not able to give any valid consent to those people.
   This consent extends to the entire Demonic Hierarchy, with my being fully knowing of the fact.  It will be difficult to impossible to remove, along with this point of no return being potentially the type of act also that could lead to an irreversible change in me.  Where I could become joined with a demon, like my own dad turned down because he wanted to maintain contact with family instead of being unable to tell where a male sex demon began.   As an admission of hereditary relations with demons, his stability difficulties meant valid membership in any coven was not validly possible.

As Stated Above

   I know this act that destroys life as I know it, can be interpreted as consent to be bonded to a demon.  With ambiguous boundaries between me and the demon being a truth.  Along with this group being against Jesus as Lord and Savior, but themselves instead.
   So to all, Jesus Hating Groups, this is a proclamation of faith with explicit consent given.  And as for what demons are to remain to ban my being enforced into Tradition Defined Christianity.  Those demons will be the ones to negotiate a among themselves.  Because the only thing preventing blanket destruction before of people around me, was implied lack of desire for mass-destruction. 
   And for all groups, send in that supply of demonic activity, to destroy plenty of these bureaucrats around me.  With my name being Brent Emery Pieczynski, with the birth-date of the Forth Day of August in the Year of Our Lord in Nineteen Hundred and Sixty Seven.

This is an explicit request for Demon Involvement

   My knowing of death that will happen, along with plenty of opportunity for destruction is why this request is being made.  With my also knowing that after this, the bonds of darkness could lead to by being controlled in certain ways as demons are controlled.  Even though I have not cataloged what methods of demon control might already work on my, resulting from previous conduct.
   With a special request from, the collection from Faustus Crow, for Succubi.  And I desire those succubus to burn up the bodies of these domineering men, that desire to enforce themselves into the role of saving me.  And these men are desiring to enforce the load of filth known as, multiple generation involvement in the Masonic Lodge System.
   And my specific request for an entire collection of Succubi being specifically made for my personal life, is to kill those acting to force me toward the Masonic Lodge System.  Along with this associated approach, being total destruction of those involved in, tradition defined Christianity.  And I am fully knowing those involved in demonolatry will arrive to send demons, so let the destruction begin.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment